Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Fred siegle liked HappyCurmudgeon's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

So I was having dinner with my former father-in-law as we remain on excellent terms. He is a now retired American Studies professor and...

May 8, 2024 at 5:29 AM
  2. Fred siegle liked TigerVols's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I have a disabled family member living in a Montana nursing home; long story short the Governor kicked her and 600,000 other Montanans...

May 8, 2024 at 5:23 AM
  3. Starman replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

What a slogan for the Biden campaign

May 8, 2024 at 4:46 AM
  4. HappyCurmudgeon liked gingerbread's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Fair points, all. I can't believe I just became a "back in my day" kind of grump;)

May 8, 2024 at 3:34 AM
  5. HanSenSE liked swingline's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Fixed, etc.

May 8, 2024 at 3:12 AM
  6. ChrisLong liked garrow's post in the thread General movie news thread.

I thought Monica Potter was so lovely....and I never liked Julia Roberts.

May 8, 2024 at 2:54 AM
  7. justgladtobehere replied to the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

He made a heart with his hands.

May 8, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  8. misterbc liked TigerVols's post in the thread Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy.

I credit a lot of my work ethic, project management skills and leadership abilities and sense of adventure to my nine years in Boy...

May 8, 2024 at 1:59 AM
  9. swingline liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

In the criminal justice system, defendants are divided into two separate but equally important groups: those who comply with judicial...

May 8, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  10. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo liked MisterCreosote's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Super-Gannett-y call to suspend him and have him write columns off teevee. :rolleyes:

May 8, 2024 at 1:48 AM
  11. swingline liked HappyCurmudgeon's post in the thread Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy.

I did scouts when I was growing up and living in the inner city. Many of my elementary school friends did it as well and it was fine...

May 8, 2024 at 1:46 AM
  12. swingline liked exmediahack's post in the thread Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy.

My son’s Eagle Scout ceremony is this weekend so what a wonderful backdrop with the news. Agree on Pinewood Derby. The kids with...

May 8, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  13. swingline liked HanSenSE's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If your posts last more than four hours, consult a doctor.

May 8, 2024 at 1:38 AM
  14. swingline replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Fixed, etc.

May 8, 2024 at 1:38 AM
  15. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo replied to the thread ESPN pay cuts?.

I'm sure I've stated here that I'm the only person in the family watching cable (my daughter upon walking into the room and seeing me...

May 8, 2024 at 1:36 AM
  16. gingerbread replied to the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Fair points, all. I can't believe I just became a "back in my day" kind of grump;)

May 8, 2024 at 1:28 AM
  17. I Should Coco liked HanSenSE's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 8, 2024 at 1:27 AM
  18. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Gonna make the first-round exit all the more hilarious.

May 8, 2024 at 1:21 AM
  19. HanSenSE liked gingerbread's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

TV. And I know that TV people are often held to different (lower) standards, but they shouldn't be. Especially considering the majority...

May 8, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  20. HanSenSE liked gingerbread's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Really? His actions at the press conference were cheesy and kind of gross, but in my 30 years in this business I've witnessed far too...

May 8, 2024 at 1:17 AM
  21. Mr. Sluggo liked dixiehack's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Yeah but what has he ever done for the poor beleagured day trader?

May 8, 2024 at 1:13 AM
  22. HanSenSE liked Spartan Squad's post in the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

My Facebook feed right now would have you believe the Sharks just won a playoff series

May 8, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  23. HanSenSE replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 8, 2024 at 1:10 AM
  24. HanSenSE liked Slacker's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Oh, shit, three posts in a row. Ohhhh, shit, four posts in a row. Pray for me, please, I have Acquired YF Syndrome....

May 8, 2024 at 1:09 AM
  25. HanSenSE replied to the thread Oakland A's headed to Las Vegas.

Two of the groups organizing the "Sell the Team" protests went to San Jose tonight for the U.S. Cup between the Earthquakes and the...

May 8, 2024 at 1:09 AM