Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Brooklyn Bridge replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I thought it was Soros who was in charge ?

May 29, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  2. tapintoamerica replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

I really don't know why any power conference coach over the age of 55 is still in it. If you've made enough money to last several...

May 29, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  3. nietsroob17 replied to the thread 2024 Pro Wrestling Thread.

2 minutes as interim EVP and Christopher Daniels already botches the name of AEW's Friday night show. Just like AEW to copy WWE. Now...

May 29, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  4. dixiehack liked BTExpress's post in the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

Nick Saban looks smarter today than he ever did winning national titles.

May 29, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  5. tapintoamerica liked BTExpress's post in the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

May 29, 2024 at 9:36 PM
  6. tapintoamerica replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

Not much market anywhere for players who stay in one place for more than two years.

7. Webster replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Waiting for Trump to weigh in on the Negro League records being counted for MLB. I’m sure he has thoughts.

8. Webster liked wicked's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Obama needed to put Biden out there because Uncle Joe provided cover for some folks to vote for Obama. “Oh that kneegroh ain’t really in...

May 29, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  9. Webster liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Double ugh [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  10. tapintoamerica replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Interesting to see certain MLB teams claim for themselves the achievements of certain Negro Leagues players who didn't live long enough...

May 29, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  11. MileHigh liked Batman's post in the thread The Economy.

Just make sure you get all five 12-packs. First time I saw that, it seemed like such a weird sale that I figured it was buy two, get the...

May 29, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  12. Batman liked maumann's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

A great question and something I posed to Lee Montgomery while we were watching the race. Indianapolis was built nearly 120 years ago,...

May 29, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  13. Batman replied to the thread The Economy.

Just make sure you get all five 12-packs. First time I saw that, it seemed like such a weird sale that I figured it was buy two, get the...

May 29, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  14. sgreenwell liked Smallpotatoes's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If he didn’t want to be tried in Washington, DC, he should have committed his crimes somewhere else.

May 29, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  15. bumpy mcgee liked Smallpotatoes's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If he didn’t want to be tried in Washington, DC, he should have committed his crimes somewhere else.

May 29, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  16. BTExpress replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

May 29, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  17. Webster replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

It is kind of ridiculous that a kid who averaged 5 points a game on a crappy team is going pro instead of back to school. For his own...

May 29, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  18. Neutral Corner liked maumann's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

A great question and something I posed to Lee Montgomery while we were watching the race. Indianapolis was built nearly 120 years ago,...

May 29, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  19. justgladtobehere liked Octave's post in the thread Do Vegetarians and Vegans Think They Are Better Than Everyone Else?.

Did they run half-marathons too?

May 29, 2024 at 9:09 PM
  20. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Now they think it is the reverse.

May 29, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  21. BitterYoungMatador2 replied to the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

If Louisville ever gets a Major League Baseball team they can be called the Louisville $80 Pants.

May 29, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  22. justgladtobehere replied to the thread NPR essay on losing "America's trust".

I'll agree with that. MSNBC hosts are pretty open about being anti-Trump. They are smarter than their competitors on Fox, but the point...

May 29, 2024 at 9:07 PM
  23. Neutral Corner replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

Seems a safe bet. I think most of the G5 and below will basically be doing this. While a few, like Memphis, have a donor base that...

May 29, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  24. goalmouth replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

[MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  25. Fred siegle liked BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo's post in the thread A legend puts down the knife and fork.

This is like a Norm MacDonald joke. "Finishing behind Kobayashi, in a tie for second place with no cow brains eaten, is EVERYONE ELSE ON...

May 29, 2024 at 9:02 PM