Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread 2024 Pro Wrestling Thread.

If Rhea is healthy, here’s our Summerslam main event. [MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  2. maumann liked Inky_Wretch's post in the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

I think the 22U league is probably where we are headed. For years, college administrators have said sports success helps boost...

May 29, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  3. matt_garth liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

JFC. What a total load of bullshit. If you’re a judge at any level, let alone SCOTUS, you remove it immediately because of even the mere...

May 29, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  4. Liut liked dixiehack's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I would sooner watch Steven A. Smith pontificate on the spelling bee than any cable news coverage right now.

May 29, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  5. The Big Ragu replied to the thread The Economy.

Consumers: I want to spend less, I am going to shop for the best price. The notion that supply magically sets price and everyone just...

May 29, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  6. dixiehack replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I would sooner watch Steven A. Smith pontificate on the spelling bee than any cable news coverage right now.

May 29, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  7. Woody Long liked Della9250's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Don't forget he knew that ship would plow into that bridge

May 29, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  8. HanSenSE liked Della9250's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Don't forget he knew that ship would plow into that bridge

May 29, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  9. HanSenSE liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

JFC. What a total load of bullshit. If you’re a judge at any level, let alone SCOTUS, you remove it immediately because of even the mere...

10. DanOregon replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Have they used the "any moment" chyron yet?

11. HanSenSE liked hondo's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/is-pete-buttigieg-doing-a-good-job-at-transportation.html What a fucking stupid take. How in...

May 29, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  12. HappyCurmudgeon replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Expanding the courts is just going to lead to a lot more Aileen Cannon's on the bench. Fedefal judicial terms limits is the way the go....

May 29, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  13. Driftwood replied to the thread The Economy.

Corporations: People have more money to spend. Let's get it from them. Here endeth the lesson.

May 29, 2024 at 4:10 PM
  14. DanOregon replied to the thread Five-ring circus: The Thread of the XXXIII Olympiad.

I figured there would be plenty of anticipation for Paris, but I also think the ability for athletes to compete as pros for an extended...

May 29, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  15. Deskgrunt50 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Cable news is always awful. Cable news filling time while waiting for a major verdict is the seventh circle of hell.

May 29, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  16. MileHigh replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Jury dismissed for the day.

May 29, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  17. Inky_Wretch liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  18. BTExpress attached a file to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

CNN doesn't miss a thing. [ATTACH] At least there was no "Breaking News" alert.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 4.01.54 PM.png May 29, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  19. Small Town Guy replied to the thread WNBA thread… 28.5 ain’t your pay cut.

A Paige rube so I've thought she's better since their high school days. So I'm not too subjective on it. But I do think Paige is...

May 29, 2024 at 4:02 PM
  20. maumann liked UPChip's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

I have to hand it to Dale Jr. He seems to be just involved enough in every facet of racing to be engaged but not tied down, from doing...

21. maumann replied to the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

A great question and something I posed to Lee Montgomery while we were watching the race. Indianapolis was built nearly 120 years ago,...

22. Driftwood liked Inky_Wretch's post in the thread The Economy.

@The Big Ragu isn't that exactly what retailers are now trying to do by reducing prices? And if grocery store prices were solely at the...

May 29, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  23. Driftwood liked Regan MacNeil's post in the thread The Economy.

It's almost like Biden wasn't to blame for any of this.

May 29, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  24. playthrough liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread The Travel Thread - 2022 edition.

We got a fancy Amex just for our travels, especially flying Delta. For us, the perks and deals far exceed the rather steep annual fee....

May 29, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  25. da man replied to the thread WNBA thread… 28.5 ain’t your pay cut.

Winning matters way more than fun to watch for every coach in every sport at every level.

May 29, 2024 at 3:49 PM