Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. BitterYoungMatador2 liked goalmouth's post in the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

As with golf, too much change has me and others disinterested.

May 29, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  2. BitterYoungMatador2 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Ginsburg also shared with Tatel the pressure she felt to resign while a Democrat was still president – pressure that the judge...

May 29, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  3. melock liked franticscribe's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Roberts isn't even the worst justice on his own court.

May 29, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  4. The Big Ragu replied to the thread NPR essay on losing "America's trust".

This isn't a media issue to me. It's a "Why the f&^@ don't more people care and send this guy back to his clown car?" issue. I honestly...

May 29, 2024 at 9:16 AM
  5. BitterYoungMatador2 liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The ones that really mystify and annoy the hell out of me are the MAGA veterans — the same ones who loudly canceled their local...

May 29, 2024 at 9:12 AM
  6. BitterYoungMatador2 liked PCLoadLetter's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I've thought about that a lot over the past few years, and came to a simple conclusion -- at least for the supporters who are roughly...

May 29, 2024 at 9:11 AM
  7. BitterYoungMatador2 liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Forget looks, or anything physical at all. What stuns me is the complete lack of moral character. The rallygoers don't even bother me...

May 29, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  8. Inky_Wretch replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

I think the 22U league is probably where we are headed. For years, college administrators have said sports success helps boost...

May 29, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  9. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[IMG] "How am I leading in the election? Stupid f*cks."

May 29, 2024 at 8:55 AM
  10. Inky_Wretch replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Dennis Quaid, mediocre actor even worse political analyst. "But as president … the only thing I liked about Trump was everything he...

May 29, 2024 at 8:52 AM
  11. Inky_Wretch replied to the thread Please allow me to interject my feelings about Mother Nature.

@dixiehack you got lucky. A buddy of mine in Bentonville said he got a June 2 estimate for power being restored to his place.

May 29, 2024 at 8:47 AM
  12. da man replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

My interest in college sports is already down to just the NCAA Division I basketball tournaments, which I can’t quit because they’re so...

May 29, 2024 at 8:44 AM
  13. goalmouth replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

As with golf, too much change has me and others disinterested.

May 29, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  14. Baron Scicluna liked franticscribe's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  15. Baron Scicluna liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

A close second are the church goers who are ultra judgmental about every item of clothing or supposedly incorrect method of worship...

May 29, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  16. Baron Scicluna liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The ones that really mystify and annoy the hell out of me are the MAGA veterans — the same ones who loudly canceled their local...

May 29, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  17. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

I don’t know. But since they’re changing rules, why not go all the way with it?

May 29, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  18. goalmouth replied to the thread A legend puts down the knife and fork.

Per the thread title, I thought he didn't use a knife and fork.

May 29, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  19. spikechiquet liked HanSenSE's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Negro Leagues statistics to be officially integrated into MLB historical record

May 29, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  20. Hermes liked franticscribe's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  21. Spartan Squad replied to the thread What's the Wordle?!.

Needed five today and the bot hated my guesses. Average right now is 4.6.

May 29, 2024 at 8:10 AM
  22. FileNotFound replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

If athletes become employees, how is eligibility determined? Or is that even a thing anymore? I’m actually kinda OK with an athlete not...

May 29, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  23. The Big Ragu replied to the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

Yeah. I really admire that team, even though I want the Rangers to beat them. They have a nasty streak. After every goal, every whistle,...

May 29, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  24. Neutral Corner liked franticscribe's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  25. matt_garth liked franticscribe's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 7:54 AM