Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. maumann liked franticscribe's post in the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

A patrol officer having his credibility shredded from a situation like this is meh. A detective having his credibility shredded has...

May 19, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  2. Liut liked MileHigh's post in the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

Nuggets licking the stamp and mailing it in in Game 6. Anything can happen in Game 7 and Minnesota has already won at 5,280 twice this...

May 19, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  3. micropolitan guy replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

All they want to do is touch his face, his hands ... and gaze into his eyes.

May 19, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  4. garrow liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

I got to bullshit with Ron Glass at Dragoncon. Very nice man, generous with his time. He was there because of his role on Firefly and...

May 19, 2024 at 3:47 PM
  5. Neutral Corner replied to the thread Fun and interesting twitter.

Yeah, something has been changed. I'm doing what used to give a preview link that you could read and all that results is an x.com link....

May 19, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  6. Spartan Squad replied to the thread Boxing.

Berinchyk fought more technically and Navarrete did a lot of swinging and missing. The commentators loved Navarrete more but Berinchyk...

May 19, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  7. TigerVols replied to the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

The men are bringing it today; unfortunately that includes Bonesaw DeChambeau.

May 19, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  8. BitterYoungMatador2 liked OscarMadison's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Douglas' last scene was heartbreaking. Maybe I was blindsided because of the broad strokes used in the previous two episodes. It was a...

May 19, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  9. Liut liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

I got to bullshit with Ron Glass at Dragoncon. Very nice man, generous with his time. He was there because of his role on Firefly and...

10. Liut liked OscarMadison's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Checking on Abe Vigoda. No Fish. Barbara Barrie and Linda Lavin are still around as well. I didn't know Ron Glass had passed on.

11. Neutral Corner replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

May 19, 2024 at 3:38 PM
  12. Spartan Squad replied to the thread Fun and interesting twitter.

Can we get a style guide entry for how to post tweets? I’m not randomly clicking on X dot com links.

May 19, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  13. Smallpotatoes replied to the thread Boxing.

Shit I wish I stayed up to watch that.

May 19, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  14. Smallpotatoes liked Spartan Squad's post in the thread Boxing.

Nice night for Ukrainian fighters. Usyk’s friend took down 3-time champion Navarrete to capture the WBO lightweight title. Saw up to the...

May 19, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  15. Spartan Squad replied to the thread Boxing.

Nice night for Ukrainian fighters. Usyk’s friend took down 3-time champion Navarrete to capture the WBO lightweight title. Saw up to the...

May 19, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  16. Neutral Corner liked OscarMadison's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Douglas' last scene was heartbreaking. Maybe I was blindsided because of the broad strokes used in the previous two episodes. It was a...

May 19, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  17. Neutral Corner liked Liut's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

I'm hooked every time upon finding Barney Miller. Police at the time often indicated the program was a fairly accurate portrayal of a...

May 19, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  18. OscarMadison replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Checking on Abe Vigoda. No Fish. Barbara Barrie and Linda Lavin are still around as well. I didn't know Ron Glass had passed on.

May 19, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  19. garrow replied to the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

Heidi Gardner is so funny and gorgeous. Mikey Day is underrated.

May 19, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  20. Smallpotatoes replied to the thread Boxing.

For what they charge for the pay-per-view I have no complaints about the six hours. How about Cordina and Sanchez getting upset?

May 19, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  21. garrow liked nietsroob17's post in the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

Some humble thoughts on superlatives for Season 49: - Male MVP: Mikey Day. He's become the every-man guy of the cast that can do any...

22. garrow liked BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo's post in the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

IT'S AHS-WEEP-AY!

23. Smallpotatoes liked Huggy's post in the thread Boxing.

Yeah, talk about high drama. I know it's a cliche but it was really the tale of two fights: first half was all Fury, I had him up 5-1....

May 19, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  24. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo replied to the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

Comedy's so subjective. Most posters on this thread loved the Kristen Wiig ep, which I thought was lousy.

May 19, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  25. Michael_ Gee replied to the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

I noticed both Friday and Saturday that Scheffler was smiling as he talked with various police officers on the course and that they were...

May 19, 2024 at 3:23 PM