Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Fred siegle liked PCLoadLetter's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I've thought about that a lot over the past few years, and came to a simple conclusion -- at least for the supporters who are roughly...

May 29, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  2. Fred siegle liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Forget looks, or anything physical at all. What stuns me is the complete lack of moral character. The rallygoers don't even bother me...

May 29, 2024 at 7:00 AM
  3. FileNotFound replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Yes.

May 29, 2024 at 6:58 AM
  4. Fred siegle liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I'll go to my grave never understanding how so many people abandoned all of their principles to make excuses for trump. For that fucking...

May 29, 2024 at 6:57 AM
  5. Brooklyn Bridge replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Worst Supreme Court Justice: Roger B. Taney or John Roberts?

May 29, 2024 at 6:54 AM
  6. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Former federal judge blasts John Roberts in new book and says Ruth Bader Ginsburg was annoyed by pressure to retire

May 29, 2024 at 6:46 AM
  7. garrow liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

A close second are the church goers who are ultra judgmental about every item of clothing or supposedly incorrect method of worship...

May 29, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  8. garrow liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The ones that really mystify and annoy the hell out of me are the MAGA veterans — the same ones who loudly canceled their local...

May 29, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  9. garrow liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Is this the same Jason Miller that tried to slip his pregnant girlfriend an abortion drug, or am I thinking of some other scumbag?

May 29, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  10. OscarMadison liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 6:36 AM
  11. OscarMadison liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Beau on this, a different view. Edit: The guy has a shirt for every occasion. [MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 6:35 AM
  12. OscarMadison liked tapintoamerica's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Some things never change. Those who scream loudest about their patriotism do not represent the decency the country is supposed to espouse.

May 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  13. OscarMadison liked Azrael's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

After the senator's near-fatal stroke and the paralyzing depression that followed it? His treatment and recovery? In a story about how...

May 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  14. OscarMadison liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Trump is even less qualified to be president now than he was in '16.

May 29, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  15. OscarMadison liked Azrael's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

That's my point. While the views haven't changed, the mechanism for expressing them has.

May 29, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  16. OscarMadison liked Azrael's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Especially in light of As he has morphed into a different kind of politician than anyone expected him to be, Mr. Fetterman has lost...

17. OscarMadison liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Mean Eggs and Scam I do not, do not like the unified reich

18. OscarMadison liked Alma's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Honestly, I'm sure there are things that have changed. I think it's odd to go right to meds. I really do, but maybe I'm in the minority...

19. The Big Ragu replied to the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

Thx. My tension has definetly ratched up watching these games. I went from feeling no sense of anxiety against Washington, to almost not...

May 29, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  20. Driftwood replied to the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

The smartest thing Dale Jr can do is exactly what he is doing. He's involved in the sport but not sunk in it. NASCAR isn't going back to...

May 29, 2024 at 5:39 AM
  21. Driftwood liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The ones that really mystify and annoy the hell out of me are the MAGA veterans — the same ones who loudly canceled their local...

May 29, 2024 at 5:33 AM
  22. Driftwood liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Forget looks, or anything physical at all. What stuns me is the complete lack of moral character. The rallygoers don't even bother me...

May 29, 2024 at 5:31 AM
  23. YMCA B-Baller liked mateen's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

I was not a fan of the umpiring stylings of Angel Hernandez, and it goes without saying that a system in which it takes an employer this...

May 29, 2024 at 4:40 AM
  24. SixToe liked 2muchcoffeeman's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

FTFY

May 29, 2024 at 3:19 AM
  25. justgladtobehere replied to the thread A legend puts down the knife and fork.

Adam Richman had a show in which he would try all those restaurant challenges. Just as disgusting as it sounds. One of the places is...

May 29, 2024 at 3:01 AM