Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Driftwood replied to the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

The smartest thing Dale Jr can do is exactly what he is doing. He's involved in the sport but not sunk in it. NASCAR isn't going back to...

May 29, 2024 at 5:39 AM
  2. Driftwood liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The ones that really mystify and annoy the hell out of me are the MAGA veterans — the same ones who loudly canceled their local...

May 29, 2024 at 5:33 AM
  3. Driftwood liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Forget looks, or anything physical at all. What stuns me is the complete lack of moral character. The rallygoers don't even bother me...

May 29, 2024 at 5:31 AM
  4. YMCA B-Baller liked mateen's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

I was not a fan of the umpiring stylings of Angel Hernandez, and it goes without saying that a system in which it takes an employer this...

May 29, 2024 at 4:40 AM
  5. SixToe liked 2muchcoffeeman's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

FTFY

May 29, 2024 at 3:19 AM
  6. justgladtobehere replied to the thread A legend puts down the knife and fork.

Adam Richman had a show in which he would try all those restaurant challenges. Just as disgusting as it sounds. One of the places is...

May 29, 2024 at 3:01 AM
  7. justgladtobehere liked Small Town Guy's post in the thread The TV thread.

"I need an example that perfectly captures why almost all pop culture writing is borderline unreadable these days." Okay....

May 29, 2024 at 2:35 AM
  8. HanSenSE liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

A close second are the church goers who are ultra judgmental about every item of clothing or supposedly incorrect method of worship...

May 29, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  9. HanSenSE liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The ones that really mystify and annoy the hell out of me are the MAGA veterans — the same ones who loudly canceled their local...

May 29, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  10. qtlaw liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 1:10 AM
  11. qtlaw liked I Should Coco's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

A close second are the church goers who are ultra judgmental about every item of clothing or supposedly incorrect method of worship...

May 29, 2024 at 1:10 AM
  12. Dog8Cats liked qtlaw's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Understood, but those are not the people that will decide the election. Its the monied, educated people that should know better. They...

May 29, 2024 at 1:04 AM
  13. I Should Coco replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 1:01 AM
  14. I Should Coco replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 29, 2024 at 12:55 AM
  15. da man replied to the thread Running tennis thread 2024.

Just want to acknowledge my favorite name in the tournament, as we won't be hearing from him the rest of the way. Giovanni Mpetshi...

May 29, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  16. I Should Coco liked PCLoadLetter's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I've thought about that a lot over the past few years, and came to a simple conclusion -- at least for the supporters who are roughly...

May 29, 2024 at 12:51 AM
  17. I Should Coco liked Starman's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Hell, Mitt Romney is a pretty conventionally good looking guy. He seems intelligent. His resume is impressive in the Country Club...

May 29, 2024 at 12:50 AM
  18. I Should Coco liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I'll go to my grave never understanding how so many people abandoned all of their principles to make excuses for trump. For that fucking...

May 29, 2024 at 12:50 AM
  19. I Should Coco liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread Random Images.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-5-28_22-22-45.jpeg May 29, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  20. nietsroob17 replied to the thread 2024 Pro Wrestling Thread.

Nice. HBK is definitely cooking at the books in NXT. [MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  21. TowelWaver liked PCLoadLetter's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I've thought about that a lot over the past few years, and came to a simple conclusion -- at least for the supporters who are roughly...

May 29, 2024 at 12:17 AM
  22. TowelWaver liked Michael_ Gee's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

It's discouraging, but millions upon millions of our fellow citizens are completely shit people, and want the supreme shit to lead us so...

May 29, 2024 at 12:16 AM
  23. TowelWaver liked qtlaw's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Instead of moving the goalposts, I’d prefer Americans stick to things that were sold to this naive youngster in the 70’s, “if you...

May 29, 2024 at 12:15 AM
  24. poindexter liked Slacker's post in the thread RIP Bill Walton.

Shaq is probably a good guy, but, like a lot of huge guys, they're so used to dominating a room that they can never accept playing...

May 29, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  25. matt_garth liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Is this the same Jason Miller that tried to slip his pregnant girlfriend an abortion drug, or am I thinking of some other scumbag?

May 28, 2024 at 11:57 PM