Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Typist Clerk liked Matt1735's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

They will have to hire a Stringer in order to cover the event.

May 29, 2024 at 8:45 PM
  2. dixiehack replied to the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

Sure Jan. https://www.wave3.com/2024/05/29/officer-scottie-scheffler-case-thanks-golfer-takes-aim-attorney-jokes-about-ripped-pants/

May 29, 2024 at 8:36 PM
  3. HanSenSE replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

With Trump, licking may be involved.

May 29, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  4. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Which makes one wonder which lickspittle degenerate he picks to be his running mate.

May 29, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  5. HanSenSE liked Small Town Guy's post in the thread RIP Bill Walton.

Finding myself more bummed than I ever would have thought thinking about his death. But just reading all the stories about him and...

May 29, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  6. HanSenSE liked sgreenwell's post in the thread RIP Bill Walton.

On the latest Press Box podcast episode, Bryan Curtis mentions that for his interview with Walton, he asked one question - how did he...

May 29, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  7. HanSenSE replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

City Connects?

May 29, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  8. HanSenSE liked Michael_ Gee's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Those are the RECORDED games of the Negro Leagues. For sure all these men played in many more games lost to history, because they were...

May 29, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  9. HanSenSE liked Regan MacNeil's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

If you can count COVID- and strike-season numbers, you can count Negro Leagues numbers.

May 29, 2024 at 8:23 PM
  10. HanSenSE replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

What I meant is, he had her along on a lot of traditional events at the White House, like greeting the prime ministers, proclamations,...

May 29, 2024 at 8:23 PM
  11. playthrough replied to the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

Baffling, just like how USA Today Sports is on a few PGA Tour players' bags.

May 29, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  12. playthrough liked maumann's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

A great question and something I posed to Lee Montgomery while we were watching the race. Indianapolis was built nearly 120 years ago,...

May 29, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  13. HanSenSE liked Smallpotatoes's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If he didn’t want to be tried in Washington, DC, he should have committed his crimes somewhere else.

May 29, 2024 at 8:20 PM
  14. Smallpotatoes replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If he didn’t want to be tried in Washington, DC, he should have committed his crimes somewhere else.

May 29, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  15. Michael_ Gee replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

My Dad saw the exhibition game in DC at the old Griffith Stadium between barnstorming major league stars (nobody made any money in...

May 29, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  16. Tarheel316 replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Any mention of Hunter Wendelstedt will make me recall him ejecting Aaron Boone for something a fan said.

May 29, 2024 at 7:54 PM
  17. Webster replied to the thread Five-ring circus: The Thread of the XXXIII Olympiad.

We watched the event a couple of weeks back and it was pretty clear that she was done for.

May 29, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  18. Tarheel316 liked tapintoamerica's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Trumpists will not be happy. Fuck ‘em.

May 29, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  19. Tarheel316 liked Baron Scicluna's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

If MLB really wanted to do something special, they’d count the Negro League years as service time for the pension and give any players,...

May 29, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  20. Tarheel316 liked Regan MacNeil's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

If you can count COVID- and strike-season numbers, you can count Negro Leagues numbers.

May 29, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  21. tapintoamerica replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

Yep. I wasn’t aware that there have been sponsor logos on uniforms, but that wouldn’t shock me.

May 29, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  22. matt_garth liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Double ugh [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 29, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  23. PCLoadLetter replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

Bronny may very well spend time in the G League, and he probably should spend most of his first year there. That's not what a 2-way...

May 29, 2024 at 7:44 PM
  24. Michael_ Gee replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

There will be other schools who use that argument among the smaller schools and they will have facts on their side. For reasons that're...

May 29, 2024 at 7:44 PM
  25. FileNotFound replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

If this means that universities are back in the business of actually providing education, this will be the best thing that ever happened...

May 29, 2024 at 7:43 PM