Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

A few more suggestions for @BitterYoungMatador2's station... --obvious, but Freaks & Geeks, which has thankfully aired pretty regularly...

May 19, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  2. playthrough replied to the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

Scheffler will pay the fines for traffic violations. And buy the officer new pants. The officer not having the bodycam on doesn't help...

May 19, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  3. ChrisLong liked garrow's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

And Bailey's epic beauty.

May 19, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  4. The Big Ragu replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

I'm always curious just how good the Israelis are, and how much people tend to mythologize them.Getting close enough to fuck with the...

May 19, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  5. garrow replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Action was great. Ileana Douglas too.

May 19, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  6. I Should Coco liked justgladtobehere's post in the thread A Continuous Journey: 2024 NFL Offseason Thread.

I would suggest that that the percentage of people who state they are Catholic is significantly lower than the percentage of people who...

7. Liut replied to the thread Did Dan Rather Invent a Source When He Broke the Death of JFK?.

No doubt Gary Paul Gates wrote most, if not all, of The Palace Guard, but Gates did get a co-author credit. He and Rather were tight....

8. garrow liked BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Action was tremendous and I suspect it was made recently enough to stand up. Everyone was great in that show but the late great Buddy...

May 19, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  9. three_bags_full replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

Speaking of Tehran… President missing after “difficult” helicopter landing. Iran Says Helicopter Carrying Its President Is Missing...

May 19, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  10. SixToe liked maumann's post in the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

I would assume the district attorney really doesn't want the attention this case would bring if he/she presses what the arresting...

May 19, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  11. qtlaw liked playthrough's post in the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

I can't read one more word from the golf architecture nerd cult this week. Sometimes you just have to appreciate a course for the show...

May 19, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  12. SixToe liked 2muchcoffeeman's post in the thread No, you CAN'T root in the damn press box.

Yeah, but this isn't one of them. Key sign of narcissistic behavior.

May 19, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  13. Liut liked garrow's post in the thread Did Dan Rather Invent a Source When He Broke the Death of JFK?.

I read that too. Recalled Mudd ripped Dan for always using a ghostwriter for his books (often Mickey Herskowitz).

May 19, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  14. garrow replied to the thread Did Dan Rather Invent a Source When He Broke the Death of JFK?.

I read that too. Recalled Mudd ripped Dan for always using a ghostwriter for his books (often Mickey Herskowitz).

May 19, 2024 at 12:40 PM
  15. Deskgrunt50 liked maumann's post in the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

I would assume the district attorney really doesn't want the attention this case would bring if he/she presses what the arresting...

May 19, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  16. garrow liked Slacker's post in the thread Did Dan Rather Invent a Source When He Broke the Death of JFK?.

“COURAGE.”

17. garrow liked Liut's post in the thread Did Dan Rather Invent a Source When He Broke the Death of JFK?.

LOL. That's really good inside humor. Seriously, I read a Mudd book not too long ago. I think it's entitled The Place To Be. The book is...

18. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Action was tremendous and I suspect it was made recently enough to stand up. Everyone was great in that show but the late great Buddy...

May 19, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  19. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo liked mpcincal's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Your inclusion of "Davis Rules" had me thinking you should devote a night or weekend to showing programs that had big debuts due to...

May 19, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  20. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo liked BitterYoungMatador2's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

If I won the lottery I’d start one of these old rerun stations and specialize in obscure shit that was only on a couple of seasons....

May 19, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  21. maumann liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

Percolating that the Scheffler charges are expected to be dropped. Which I don’t think is a shock to anyone. I only see a couple of...

May 19, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  22. maumann replied to the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

May 19, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  23. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo replied to the thread No, you CAN'T root in the damn press box.

I don't care which side of this debate you fall on, this is some funny shit.

May 19, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  24. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo liked jr/shotglass's post in the thread No, you CAN'T root in the damn press box.

And when Punky Brewster reached puberty, she asked, "How can I connect the Denver Nuggets and my fashion sense?"

25. garrow liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

It’s funny the little, silly stuff that becomes part of a running joke with friends. When my closest friends get together once or twice...