1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say it ain't so, Greg!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pressboxer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Two new topics about the same subject within 30 seconds. That must be some sort of record. I guess I'm the D_B for being 29 seconds behind.

3. Murci's five favorite Wiggles tunes:
    1.) In The Big Red Car We Like To Ride.
    2.) Food, Food, Food.
    3.) Fruit Salad
    4.) Toot, Toot, Chugga, Chugga Bid Red Car
    5.) Wags The Dog, He Likes To Tango

A few more thoughts:
    Officer Beeples is hot. She's even sexier as Zardo Zap, but I'll take her either way.
    Murray is underrated. Seems like he's always living in Greg's shadow. Pisses me off.
    I'll definitely miss Greg's ebuillience and happy vibe.

4. bubbler.exe

bubbler.exe New Member

Murray rulez hard! He's the Mick Taylor of the Wiggles, underappreciated.

Meanwhile, Greg rakes in all the pussy because he's the lead singer. I heard their backstage set up puts Def Leppard's Hysteria tour to shame.

It's a whore-o-rama. Young single moms are particularly vulnerable. The Wiggles like their groupie sex so much they set up a day care center so they could go all Hammer of the Gods MILF-style.

Even Pamela des Barres came out of retirement to suck some Wiggle cock. Or failing that, Captain Feathersword. And lets just say Henry the Octopus has encyclopedic carnal knowledge of eightsomes.

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

As some wag (not Wags the dog, I might add) noted here ages ago, Captain Feathersword has seen more butt than a toilet seat.

6. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Jeff is easily the worst of the four. What's he best known for? Falling asleep in random places. They've written entire songs about his ability to fall asleep. Makes Ringo look like he was pulling his share of the work.

7. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

I am not easily disturbed. This post did it.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Very true. And he looks fucking goofy playing that keyboard. Greg Lake he ain't.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

10. patchs

patchs Active Member

This thread isn't worth anything without pictures!
    Oops, sorry, thought this was the Britney Spears sans panties thread.
    BTW, Captain Feathersword rocks.
    Carry on.

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Fixed.

Draft saved Draft deleted