1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zit fit

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Jul 31, 2009.

1. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

YEAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

You rang?

[​IMG]

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

sex helps. lots of it.

if lieu of sex eat better and exercise, don't smoke, get a decent amount of sleep and yada yada.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It's called Clearskin.

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?from=product.aspx&pf_id=34753&from=search&find_spec=acne&camp=200916&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

However, in our clearance store, you can get the three individual components for $9.99 each instead of $12 each, so it's cheaper to buy them separately right now.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The bug spray, you can't believe how good it is. Not the spf stuff, it's a little smelly, but the unscented is phenomenal, and you don't have to wash it off like you do with the liquid poison in other brands. Five stars.

6. imjustagirl

Thank you, 21. :D

(p.s., need a refill?)

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Thanks. I think the stuff I'm thinking about is clinique or something like that.

8. imjustagirl

Yeah, Clinique is not Avon. Ours is better. :D

Honestly, that was the first thing I bought when I became a representative. And my skin was so smooth in like three days. It's crazy.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'll look into it. Thanks.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You should advertise more, all's I'm saying. I bought a half dozen cans already this year, for various suitcases/cars/yards. I had no idea you were selling.

Everyone here needs that bug spray, get in touch with ijag, asap!

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

So we are in agreement? The bug spray is the solution for drip?

12. imjustagirl

Well, while my ID is pretty well known on here, I wasn't quite ready to put the link to my site in my sig. It's on my facebook page.

Draft saved Draft deleted