1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zack Morris on Fallon!?!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

On to promote Raising the Bar, as Jimmy Fallon lowers it?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Damn, knew that guy looked familiar. Saw some of that show while I was out tonite. Looked halfway decent. I kept trying to figure out if the one guy was Kevin Spacey.

4. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

OK, that was awesome.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

agreed. very cool. 8) 8) 8)

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I bailed on the show last year - a little too earnest and the defenders never seemed to have scumbags for clients. Read a funny bit on EW about Gosselar having to attend a meeting with Bochco, the network head and some other mucky mucks when they were trying to figure out how short they should cut his hair (but it has to work for the story).
    He went from a guy I wanted to punch in the face about 20 years ago to a seemingly okay guy.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Nope, Curry Graham -- the last boss on NYPD Blue before Sipowicz took over.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Doesn't Fallon have a board where he's trying to get the entire Saved By the Bell cast on his show? I think he's had Mr. Belding and Lisa Turtle on.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

All he needs now is Tiff Theissen and Screech.

Liked the rendition of "Friends Forever" with The Roots. Kelly Ripa licking the Sousaphone was interesting.

10. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

That shit was awesome. Loved when he pulled out his cell phone from his back pocket and called a "time out."

11. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Indeed, the prospect of a "Bell" reunion was floated by Fallon, and he's got more than 30,000 sigs on an online petition to show for it. There was a "Where are they now" story on Yahoo yesterday.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Holy crap, that was AWESOME.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/06/zack-attacks-late-night-signs-on-for-the-reunion/

Draft saved Draft deleted