1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yuengling FINALLY coming to Ohio!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spikechiquet, Jun 21, 2011.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Krispy Kremes are good off the conveyor. Most flavors suck ass after 15 minutes.

2. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Those mothers off the conveyor? Oooooh. You could easily compress three of them in your mouth without looking like a slob.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

A hot Krispy Kreme is worth trampling your granny to get. Everything else, meh.

4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I like that in Canada, you can just say 'Blue'...I tried that when I got back to Michigan and it worked less than half the time.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I rememeber how excited I was when Leinie's came to Texas. I think I'd feel the same way over Yuengling.

Count me in on the Fat Tire is meh crowd. I don't care for the roasted taste.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There was a good chance that was going to happen ... until Yuengling's plan to buy a shuttered Coors plant in Memphis fell apart.

7. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

The Texaco/Beer Cave around the corner from me had Leinie six packs for $4.99 like the first six months it was available in Dallas.

8. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

I've had both in the same week and would disagree that there's much, if any, discernible difference.

Draft saved Draft deleted