1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yow. Need some cheering up? "End Day"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Jul 9, 2006.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Hasn't Discovery been doing a series on this stuff over the past couple of months?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah!! Let's use a particle accelerator to create mini-black hole particles which will suck in the whole earth with their gravity. Sounds like a great use of research dollars. :eek: :eek:

I remember, as a kid in the 1960s, reading some magazine article about scientists working on a massive H-bomb that could destroy the whole earth. Even at the age of 5-6, more than being scared, I remember thinking, "What's the point?"

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I guess if you're down late in the game and you'd rather force a draw than take a loss, you go ahead and use the planet-killer instead of the regular ones.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Mode of death No. 5: Snakes on a motherfucking plane.

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

motherfuckin' plane.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Actually, I think that was the premise of a Sci-Fi Channel original motion picture three or four weeks ago. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted