1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You've done a heck of a job, Rummy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Donald Rumsfeld thought he was smarter than all the generals who worked for him. He treated the military with disdain.

The ARMY TIMES had an editorial calling for his dismissal.

Chris, you're smarter than this.

Sleepyhead, you apparently aren't.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I noticed you ignored my post about enough troops to secure the country, Chris, which unlike anything to do with the Patriot Act (even I'm not following that logic), actually WAS Rummy's decision. Well done.

3. prhack

prhack Member

Very well played.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Either the president is drunk, or he's completely giddy with relief.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Or he's just a total moron.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

A former CIA director is running a university? Holy shit ... imagine getting asked to the president's office on that campus.

7. I've seen the video of Rumsfeld visiting people in the field and he was greeted like a rock star. People smiling, shaking his hand and wanting their pictures taken with him.

Then I read about people unhappy with Rumsfeld in the MSM.

Sorry but I believe what I've seen with my own eyes.

8. I'm up to my eyeballs in transcribing interviews. Can someone give me the highlights of Bush's presser?

9. Look what happened what a member of the Clinton White House took over a major university.

10. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

My favorite part was when he had a line about the U.S. developing alternative energy sources. I think he was biting the insides of his cheeks to keep from laughing.

11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Speaking of the Clinton White House ... oh, wait, we weren't. That was just you.

12. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I was just wondering if they hand out torture sessions as punishment for panty raids down there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.