1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your holiday gift -- to yourself

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Dec 22, 2009.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

My gift to myself is an entire day of relaxing tomorrow. Such days are few and far between. I'm actually not sure I can do it, but I'm gonna try. :)

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Did you throw it at the car like I asked? [/crossthreading]

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I plan on getting a couple games for the 360, and maybe some clothes.

4. highlander

highlander Member

Bought a ticket to the Fiesta Bowl, plus plane ticket and hotel reservations. Just and in Jan. 4 back on Jan. 5 due to work.

Also bought a TCU shirt and TCU hat with Fiesta Bowl logos.

5. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

My family decided to quit exchanging gifts a few years ago. So every December I fly up to Cleveland for a Browns game. This year I went to the games against the Chargers and Steelers. I also drove up tp Kansas City this past weekend for the Browns/Chiefs game.

6. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

I've spent the past two days trying for that because my high school football season didn't end until Saturday night (darn kids just wouldn't lose, even when they had the perfect opportunity three weeks ago against the No. 1 team in the state). Monday required a brief appearance in the office because somebody sent something that absolutely had to get in the Tuesday paper to my e-mail and nobody else's. Tuesday's "emergency" was handled with a phone call and I even got to catch a movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted