1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your first time...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dreunc1542, Oct 28, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

1996. I missed the election before by about 10 months. After blanketing my school with Clinton stickers in '92 and being super enthusiastic, 1996 was rather anti-climatic.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

So glad you guys didn't go for the obvious joke there...oh wait ::)

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Give it five minutes, dre. We'll get a line about how mikey votes as often as he has sex.

Guffaw. Guffaw.

4. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Barack Obama.

5. ink-stained wretch

ink-stained wretch Active Member

'68 Humphrey by absentee because LBJ had sent me where I didn't want to be. Choices were the "Happy Warrior", Tricky Dick and George Wallace. The most depressing of choices.

6. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I still think this thread should be about something different. It would so much more fun.

7. Did Charlie Daniels mention you in one of his songs?

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

You accidentally voted Buchanan?

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

16, in a barn at a party (hey, I lived on a fucking farm people!) with my HS boyfriend, you?

10. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

16, in my bedroom. And I we got walked in on by a family member a few of you may be familiar with.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I voted before I did the other thing. Not like on the same day, but you know.

12. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I'm wearing my dorky "I Voted" sticker right this minute. I'm pretty sure the other thing would have been way more fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted