1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your first time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

It was my freshman year of college - I was begged to do it, and I was scared shitless.

That answers both of your questions, Meat.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm pretty sure I started off with an obscure argument about college hockey.

It's been all downhill since then...

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

There's a way to check by clicking on your name and clicking on "show last posts" then going to the last page.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Depends on how long you've been here. My last post on there is from Sept. 2003. I was here before that. My first post archived on there is some post tempting BYH with lots of Mountain Dew because he was trying to quit.

God, what a great friend I am!

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I wondered when people would realize that.

I wonder how many pages of posts someone like BYH has? Mine is 228 pages long.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Again, that only works if you weren't here before the big board meltdowns that cost all of us posts.

7. Mine doesn't go all the way back. Most don't.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It's supposed to be the other way around. You tempt me to do something by offering me Mountain Dew.

:D

9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I was Anonymous 4:23, back on the Wild Wild West version of the board.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

So it maintains how many posts you have in your post count through the big meltdowns? Or did everyone start back at zero after the big meltdowns?

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

We lost some posts. Like right now, if you look at Arnold Babar's profile (I did last night) he has like 1,900 posts, but only three pages on the 'last posts of this person' list.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Mine doesn't go all the way back to when I registered.

Draft saved Draft deleted