1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"You suck" tweet gets PR staff of Kansas governor steamed up

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Stitch, Nov 28, 2011.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Dear Governor's PR staff:

Your poor response has now given this sniveling, useless punk more attention than she ever deserved.

2. old_tony

3. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

It helps to know what words mean before you use them. Consult a dictionary if you have any questions. You probably have one on your desk, buried under the semen-covered copies of Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin books.

4. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

You're all class, Tony.

And by "all," of course, I mean "completely lacking in."

5. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

* She chose journalism because “I found the evening news fascinating — especially the stories done by foreign correspondences [sic].”

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Let's all move to Kansas! If the governor's staff has nothing else to worry about beyond what teeens tweet, they must be doing something right!

7. old_tony

As opposed to bragging about tweeting "you suck." I can see you have no concept at all of the meaning of class.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Sam's been busy enough looking to restrict voting rights, and gerrymandering is always fun, so long as your side is drawing the maps.

9. old_tony

Seems the truth has struck a nerve. Good.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What's wrong with saying someone sucks? Maybe he was eating succulent ribs.

I think you should stop jumping to conclusions, T, and assuming everyone is being negative.

Suck can be good, like pepper spray can be a vegetable.

11. old_tony

You're free to go ask the sniveling, useless punk if she meant it as a compliment. :D

12. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Gotta love an allegedly grown man who's so insecure in himself that he gets his rocks off calling 18-year-old high school students names.

Draft saved Draft deleted