1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You redecorated

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Flash

Flash Active Member

Hahaha ... hey, you guys. No, I'm not going for the Day 1 record. I'm old and tired now.

Bella is (and Shep was) a Maremma sheepdog. And I'm based in Spokane, WA, now ... affectionately known as Spokompton.

Here's the new we:

[​IMG]

Yeegads, I don't know if that's going to work. Anyway, link to the Facebook cover photo.

Great to hear from y'all.

YankeeFan, HC and JC like this.
  2. Flash

Flash Active Member

Huh ... it just showed up via pasting the link. What fandangled platform is this on anyway? BBS has changed a ton in a few years, eh?

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Flash broke the outing rule! But great pic. Welcome back!
    ETA: That dog's head is bigger than yours and your hubbys combined! And she seems to have a drooling problem? LOL

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I think you pre-date my arrival here, Flash (I've been in the sandbox since Jan. 2009).

But as someone who's a fellow Inland Northwest denizen IRL, welcome back to SJ.com.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Flash. The place is better with you here.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Awesome!

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Seems the drooling problem was an illusion. And your hubby looks familar. He a member here too? (no outing!) :)

8. Based on that photo ... if you were a teacher, we could be looking a potential Poin Files thread. ;)

Flash likes this.
  9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

WTF?

10. Flash

Flash Active Member

I think some of you have forgotten what an asshole I used to be. Or still am?

Husband is not a member here and shouldn't look familiar. The only internet presence he had is the one I drag him into.

He takes good care of me, even though the feminist in me yearns for the independence of a job. We live in a market that isn't quite so amenable to my skills, however.

I spend my days cooking, cleaning, dog raising, internetting and waiting for sunshine so I can go take pictures of abandoned farmhouses.

Trust me, I'm bored as all get out some days.

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

How the heck did you remember your login ID?

12. Flash

Flash Active Member

Phphpht ... easy peasy.

1. Click "forgot password."
    2. Enter "flash."
    3. Receive prompt to change password.

I should have gone into technical writing. This support copy crap is easy.

KYSportsWriter and cranberry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted