1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'You MU (sororities) sure can party!'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 14, 2010.

1. After I graduated, our fraternity had an outing slightly similar to this.
    It was not unusual for frats and sororities to be banned from rental establishments following a formal, because of shit like this.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Shocking that this is the university environment that nurtured Ben Roethlisberger.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Buddy of mine's wife belonged to that sorority at MU and shew received an email with the letter and various police reports attached. Interesting stuff if ya like reading about fucking amateur drunks.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

You only write about us ....

*PUKES*

... when we can't ...

*PUKES*

.... handle our liquor.

*PUKES*

*WIPES MOUTH OFF, PISSES IN SINK*

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, what exactly are "Miami University values"? My dad has stories about partying at MU when he was at Ohio State, and that was 45 years ago.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The issue here is not whether they broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests, they did.

But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, SportsJournalists.com - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society?

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Well played.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Vikings team-building exercise.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Someone peed, drank and got laid in Oxford? I am shocked.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

That's what 50-cent Beast on Thursday nights will do for you.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Does this mean the sorority has to sleep in the gym? Also, did the best looking one get raped by a nerd on the moon?

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Glad to see the frat boys and girls haven't changed much in, oh, fifty years.

That frats are still around surprises me.

Draft saved Draft deleted