1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

you can put perfume on a turd.......and its still a turd;

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I am waiting to have lunch with a good friend at pizza hut today, and a late 70's to early 80's model Crown Vic with rusted out quarter panels, a bandana covering the gas spout, and a paint job that looked like it was done by a can of Krylon rolls in with something coming out of the speakers that sounded like Nemisis.
    So.....I start giggling....not only at the chrome bolt on wheel covers.....but at the fact that (for this story....we will call him Jerome) Jerome forgot that his windows were left down; and that his car had some sort of alarm system with the classic "beepbeep" when he locked the doors.
    I started laughing more at this but my laughter turned to horror when I discovered that Jerome was about 6'4 and 3 bills and didn't appreciate the same humor I did.
    Thank the Good Lord his girlfriend came rolling out of the restaurant.....apparently either turning tricks in the bathroom or something.

2. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

I was assuming by the thread title this was about Sex Panther. As someone who lives in a neighborhood full of souped up micro machines I can appreciate the tale of someone investing more in their car than the car is worth.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Seriously, did you think a skinny guy was gonna turn out of that heap?

Draft saved Draft deleted