1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You can only show off your bodies while cheerleading!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Today's Courier-Journal Features section had a story about "sexy" costumes. Dominant art was a pic of five current and former U of L cheerleaders dressed as Victoria's Secret angels.

Apparently, the cheerleaders did not clear the story through their coach or the university, and the coach was none too happy.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061013/NEWS01/61013021

No word yet, whether the writer or any other C-J writer will have their credentials stripped as a result.

And if you want to read the story that led to this, here it is. (WARNING: There's a pic of a couple seniors in "sexy" outfits. Hopefully it won't be too much for spnited, casty or JR).

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Cue Spaceman in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Cheerleaders that big would'nt fly at any RESPECTABLE Southern institution, that's for fucking sure.

Ed: Sorry, I fucked that all up.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

It's a bad angle for the shot, really. Plus, I think the way they postured themselves makes them look bigger.

5. three_bags_full

Any angle's a bad angle for that lard ass in the middle!

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, Louisville's only won 11 national championships. Good call.

7. three_bags_full

Yeah, you're right. ::)

Hater. ;)

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

"University of Louisville Spirit Group coordinator" -- is that a job you'd seriously put on your resume?

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

If those are angels, then the one in the middle is getting served triple helpings of cheesy mac in heaven.

I must be out of it, because heavy makeup, underwear and REALLY satin-y panty hose is not a good look to me.

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I believe they are all charming young women celebrating their youth and kinship with each other.

I am SO disappointed at those of you who would cast aspersions upon young ladies who are just trying to have a little fun in this big old horrible disgusting world.

11. Msaint

Msaint Member

Aljabi got back.

12. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

[​IMG]

"WE ARE ... THE SPIRIT SQUAD!"

Draft saved Draft deleted