1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet Another Brett Favre Comeback Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Douchebag on a plane headed to St. Paul ... saying "we may know something by dinner."

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Just read on Yahoo! that Farve's contact will likely be one year, $12 million.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

Now, I'm rooting for Brett. He won't be happy until he's carted off on a stretcher.

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Christ, Schefter, wipe the spunk off your chin before you go on air.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahaha

Have fun Viking fans.

6. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT MY FANTASY TEAM?!?!?!?

7. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

If I were Brett Favre's wife, I would have told him NO NO NO NO NO five years ago and tied him to a chair in Mississippi.

Anyone else think Chris Mortensen gives him some sort of kick-back to tell him his flight numbers?

8. Derek_W

Derek_W Guest

As a longtime -- and long suffering -- Vikings fan, this might be the happiest day of my life. ;D

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

In that case, I hope he's made a very happy man at Green Bay.

Fuck it. I'm ordering the shirt.

[​IMG]

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Problem is ... most of his family are the enablers. I wonder why we haven't heard from Scott Favre in recent days.

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Don't worry ... you'll be back to making videos in your basement by midseason. :D

12. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Is this on Favre or Childress now? I think the latter. I think Favre was willing to be done, but after watching T-Jack and Rosenfels in training camp (and I was there), I think Childress was BEGGING Favre to reconsider. Those two QBs were terrible in Mankato.

Draft saved Draft deleted