1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Yeah, the credit card doesn't accept penis."

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 8, 2009.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

Your wonderful sense of humor never ceases to amaze me, tp.

That was hilarious; if I was the guy behind him, I would have been cracking up, too. The funny thing is, the last time I used my credit card, the machine malfunctioned and after I printed the first letter of my first name, nothing else I wrote showed up. But the card was accepted with that single-letter signature.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It draws the dong on the line,
    or else it gets bitch slapped from behind.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

It also looks like, I think, the 5th at Shinnecock. I would play over the water.

4. Cameron Frye

Cameron Frye Member

It looks like a map of Florida.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I so don't wanna be behind someone leaving a map of Hawaii on the machine.

6. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I dunno. I was trying to think of something funny to add, but the more I thought about it, the more I agree with Tom. The hell with this asshole. Stop wasting my frigging time. They should have taken him downtown and put him in the lockup for being a ... well, dick.

7. I agree with Tom as well. If I'm standing in line at a store, waiting for some douchebag who's drawing penises on his credit card slip, I'm not going to be guffawing.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

She agrees.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

coming from the guy who wants to hole up and hide away in backasslandia, enjoy your giggles, jeb.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

TP, I woulda laughed. Just saying.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

somehow, i doubt that, chick.

we've had a few threads here about waiting at the counter and how folks feel when someone decides to simply balance their checkbooks when they get done writing a check, much less calling for a manager. i think i remember which side of patience you weighed in on.

also, if i were waiting in line with my kids, i probably wouldn't be giggling at some punk who felt the need to draw his cock and balls as his sig.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Balancing a check book is one thing. Drawing a penis is another. One is funny. One isn't. I'm also highly amused by drawings of penises because I am insanely immature at times.

I also completely understand people not finding it funny. Different levels of maturity.

Draft saved Draft deleted