1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yeah, right, Kerry is backing our troops.....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

I love the smell of paste in the morning.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

One of the great product names of the modern era.

4. I are having sex.
    But paste are still my favorite.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I spread my paste on halved construction paper and it makes a delicious snack.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Some Boudreaux for Boots!

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Sportschicky (whoa, that might be considered sexist), that kind of stuff really bores me, hence my name. Actually, the consistent pattern of liberal arguments (yawn) bore me. So I just slap your brains around when I'm bored.

Like I said, Tuesday and your whining is coming. Can't wait for Dog to utter, for the 1,110th time, "I just can't see what people see in supporting this administration," or Fenian's latest conspiracy theory. Can't wait. It'll be fun.

8. Paste.
    Builds Strong Bodies 12 ways!

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fenian, about 43 hours before polls start closing. You're sweating.

10. How does that explain you?

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You're right, Yawn, you're my boy!

Bringing up John Kerry quotes about the war? Pure genius! Some might say Kerry's influence on the election is minimal at best, some might say making a scapegoat of out of Kerry smacks of pathetically desperate measures, but you and I know better.

Rick Springfield once wrote Bop Till You Drop, I'm thinking that on Tuesday, it's going to be all about GOP Till You Drop.

Can I get an amen, Yawn! Lyman, make like Bobby Bland, and give us a second amen!

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Lyman, it's amazing that these people are grabbing clips from the New York Times - the Times - as if that's a shift in political thinking for a newspaper. Wow. These people if they know anything at all, it's how to spin.

Draft saved Draft deleted