1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yeah, I know, she's only a 6, but.. (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colton, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

http://video.gq.com/watch/the-many-talents-of-kate-upton?mbid=marketing_paid_tp_cne_oo_outbrain

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I watched this video on mute while listening to the Flaming Lips' "All We Have Is Now" (http://bit.ly/15TGcPE). It was very strange.

3. Colton

Colton Active Member

Interesting soundtrack to that video, Vers.

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Did that video really come out in June 2012? I don't remember it from then, but maybe I just saw it at the time and passed out.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Damn, just can't do it.

Anyhoo, TigerVols just fell to his knees and retched, and doesn't know why, because Tennessee actually played decently.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Yes, it's old.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Nice of Terry Richardson to give himself three directing credits in a span of about 100 seconds. The guy is a complete fucking skeeve.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I don't care if he's a skeeve. He's a genius.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Anybody who thinks she's a 6 is either blind, a moron or both.

10. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Did you see how the hula-hoop just sunk right in to her muffin top?

Disgusting.

11. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

We can all agree she's a solid 6.

What I don't understand is she's not a toothpick. She's thin but has a shape.

(And yes, I know not everyone can look like that. And no, it's not easy to look like that if God had other ideas when he made you.)

However, to hear women I've dated tell it, what's wrong with the world in which we live in is women must have unattainable figures. I don't know many men who crave what walks down a runway in Paris, but for some reason some women think that's the goal.

Trust me, it's not. They may be all in the pages of Cosmo and fashion mags, but if its Upton or one of these women,

http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/09/ten-models-to-watch-for-spring-2013.html#slideshow=/slideshows/2012/09/05/ten_models_to_watchthisseason.slideshow.json%7CcurrentSlide=00002

... I'm settling for the 6 that started this thread.

Love who you are. Exercise because it makes you feel better, not because it makes you feel better about the way you look.

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Kate Upton has lost a lot of weight, actually. Her legs on the Sports Illustrated cover are pipe cleaners. Even TigerVols probably could approve.

Draft saved Draft deleted