1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

XBox Live

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PaseanaARG, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

I recently came into possession of an XBox 360. It came with a headset for XBox Live, which always intrigued me.

What is Live like: A bunch of 12-year-old shits, or are there some (reasonably) normal gamers on the network?

Also, can you just chat with friends? Sell me.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I've only been on it a couple of times, when I had a free month. But you could get some decent games. It's not just 12 year olds.

PS2 Online or Xbox Live, you're going to get your cheaters or people who will quit a game when a defeat is inevitable.

Don't know about the chatting with friends.

I've also heard with the 360, you can download a bunch of mini games from Live.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I also have an xbox 360 but I do not have the xbox live yet. A friend of mine does have an xbox and an xbox live. It get's really fun and competitive. Yes at times you might stumble to an annoying 12 year old but it's worth it.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes, the amount of cursing 12-year-olds is prevalent on XBox Live, but for games such as GRAW, Perfect Dark Zero, Call of Duty 2 and Battlefield 2 it's well worth it if you have a 360. Steer clear of all EA online games. Their servers suck balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.