1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

X-Files sequel -- finally?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 16, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2007/07/16/2007-07-16_script_for_xfiles_sequel_is_apparently_i.html

It comes about 10 years too late, but what the heck.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

That's another show that at one point was as good as anything on TV, but toward the end was a complete embarrassment...

3. Colton

Colton Active Member

Loved the series... miss the series...

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

The first movie wasn't even 10 years ago. I know because I inexplicably took a date to the first one when I was 17.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

so true.....Dogget and (forget the other lady's name) just weren't the same. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the early seasons so I still watch the X-Files re-runs regularly and every so often catch an episode I haven't seen yet.

6. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

Toward the end of the series...didn't Mulder "find" his sister as a ghost in a field somewhere? I remember it getting really weird at times, but I still loved, loved, loved this show and will be there on opening night for the sequel.

7. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I always enjoyed the episodes that didn't center on the big alien story. The stand-alone episodes, like Fluke Man & the Peacocks.

8. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

I still catch a re-run every now and again on Sci Fi. But I only watch it if it's from before about 1998.

Draft saved Draft deleted