1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WWJD

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

The black homophobia 900-pound elephant.

Be careful tapping on that plate glass, heyabbott.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the lesbians on the Rutgers basketball team to be insulted, as womyn, not only for Isaiah Washington's public hate speech against homosexuals, but to be angry at the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People for sponsoring a bigot by giving him an award that celebrates his contributions to Colored People

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Question: why do you assume that there are lesbians on that team?

Seriously.

I don't get that Bob Beamon jump (or would Bruce Jenner make you feel better?).

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Fuck the "bigger" discussion. The discussion is wider.

Moose Skowron once hit over .350 for a Yankees farm team and wasn't even invited to spring camp the next year. Today, with 30 teams and 750 roster spots, some scrub hits .350 in rookie ball and he's in the big camp the next year. Does anyone in his right mind think a John McDonald belongs in the majors?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Revoke the franchises from combine the Pirates, DRays and Orioles with the Royals, and you'll get a good team.

6. boots

boots New Member

No you won't. They still won't have any pitching.

7. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Boots. Have you never heard of Gil Meche?

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Abbott, you can blame Merloni's Red Sox, inspired by the martyred St. Mark Davis, for giving fucking Jose Offerman $28 million over four years for part of that.

9. boots

boots New Member

I repeat NO PITCHING

10. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I don't know, give me Bedard, Cabrera, Kazmir, Snell, Greinke, Loewen, Gorzleheny ...

11. boots

boots New Member

And you will still miss the playoff and you will still lose at least 80 games.

Draft saved Draft deleted