1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTHF is wrong with the Bengals?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Jul 23, 2006.

1. boots

boots New Member

Man, every day it seems something new is happening to the Bengals in regards to the law. Can anyone explain it?

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You first.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

What's WTHF?

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It should be WTF, but boots has been using his fingers for things other than typing.

5. boots

boots New Member

Yeah, they kind of got stuck on the H key.

6. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Member

I thought it meant What The Holy Fuck.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

H key? Sure, we believe you. ::)

8. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

The Bengals have always brought in questionable "character" players (Carl Pickens, Jeff Blake, Corey Dillon, Tremain Mack, Dan Wilkinson, and on and on). Unfortunately for them, now they are doing it in droves. And they are a better team, so it garners more attention.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

They're a better team, yes -- for now. But what happens when the bad energy from a losing streak begins to show itself in the locker room? What happens when Kris Henry tries to outdo Chad Johnson and stabs someone for his end zone celebration?

Bengals are good, but I could also see them having a tougher season than they did in 2005 for more reasons than Carson Palmer's knee.

Oh, and the Super Bowl champion Steelers. (Hi BYH! :D )

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Boots likes them to be called the Bungholes.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i wish i could take credit for these, but alas, i cannot

but enjoy...

Know why the Bengals haven't signed any of their draft picks? It's hard to negotiate when they only get one phone call.

Know why Bengals license plates are so popular? They're the only ones actually made by the players.

Know why they went to the bright orange uniforms? So they're easily visible on street detail.

Know why they went to the no-huddle offense last season? They didn't want to be seen associating with felons.

Draft saved Draft deleted