1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF you talkin about, Hillis? - NFL Week 6

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'm crazy worried that the Eagles are going to have their rally-the-wagons moment this week in Washington ... let's see if Sexy Rexy can actually hold onto the ball in the fourth quarter.

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

But does he pay at least 200k in taxes

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I can easily see the Redskins tripping up this week.

4. cjericho

picked the Eagles the last 2 weeks (pool is all games no pts), took them again. Wash has shown little offense. could see D Jackson breaking out with a couple long receptions. can't see the Eagles putting together lot of long drives but can see a few long plays in a 21-17 game.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I can also see Vick getting knocked out by someone on the Skins' D-line. And the Eagles still winning.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, MC, aside from an occasional out-of-the-blue performance like Ryan Torain had against the Rams, the Redskins' offense is quite bad. And that's with Grossman yet to have a Bad Rex game.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He's had Bad Rex quarters, like the 4th @DAL and @STL.

DeAngelo Hall is too much of a gambler, and he'll get burned at least once by Jackson. I have no prediction for the game, other than I shall have a cold beer in hand at 1 p.m. It's at least nice to still care about the Redskins at this point.

8. cjericho

be interesting to hear that question in Phila. i'd bet 90% would rather have Shanahan if asked today.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I know who I would rather have in punt, pass and kick.

10. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Mike Tomlin: Kind of a fucking dick.

http://deadspin.com/5849284/if-youre-a-reporter-from-outside-pittsburgh-and-you-want-to-ask-mike-tomlin-a-question-make-it-quick

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

who you got Detroit (-4 1/2) or SF? Who would have thought this would be a great game?

12. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Rexy vs. the Eagles blitz? That has entertaining potential.

Draft saved Draft deleted