1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writing/Videography Available for Lubbock, Texas Sporting Events

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Richard Martin, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Richard Martin

Richard Martin New Member

I have posted on this site before but my name is Richard Martin and I am an assistant SID at Lubbock Christian University. However, I am available to write or shoot video. highlights for Texas Tech or any high school sporting events in Lubbock, Texas. I am also willing to drive to surrounding areas such as Plainview, Canyon, Odessa, Midland or Amarillo.

I have had work published by USA Basketball, The Daily Chronicle in Dekalb, Ill., the Appy League, and for Daily Dose of College Hoops, along with SID work for Lubbock Christian University, Carson-Newman University, Kennesaw State University and Gardner-Webb University.

Attached is a file of writing samples and I can email more. Also experienced in photography.

You can contact me at richard12496@yahoo.com or by phone at 864-490-5774

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted