1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Write your own caption, Colin Cowherd edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Jul 10, 2008.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You girls want to go around the world with me? Great.....I've got Tom Haudricourt on line 2 to talk about C.C. Sabathia

2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I bet when you gals usually hang around a dick this big, it's not taking on a human personification.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Just want to make sure I got this right: The sixth hooker is free, correct?

And this is still tax deductible?"

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Eric Gay/Reno Gazette-Herald via Associated Press
    ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd checks out The Bunny Ranch's six hookers for $600 special on Tuesday. The Bunny Ranch said because of the decline in the economy, it had suffered a drop in business and were hoping that the special, matched to the recent economic stimulus check, would help prop up sagging sales.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

"This shirt is boss! I totally nailed that Damone in Fast Times At Ridgemont High tuxedo T-shirt look I've been dreaming of! He got all the tail back in the day!

"All it will take is two words, 'Cowherd' and 'ESPN' and every one of these bitches with follow the glory trail down my fake buttons to my very real cock! I want the fifth one to span my globe with her tongue.

"Well ... here goes. Orgy time in 1 ... 2 ...3!"

Cowherd: Hey baby, I'm Colin Cowherd from ESPN ...

(cue hysterical laughter)

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

13 boobs is damn solid, but this is a winner

7. Same as it ever was
    Look where my hand was

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

13 boobs is classic.

9. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

STOP PICKING ON COLIN COWHERD! IF YOU'RE GOING TO PICK ON SOMEONE, PICK ON ME, I'M A MAN! I'M 40 YEARS OLD!

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Colin: I am THE SHIT!! Wait'll everybody sees this on my MySpace page, I will be a fucking god! I can see it now -- "Dear Penthouse..." Oh yeah...That chick in front just brushed up against me. Greatest. Day. Ever.
    (Clockwise from far left)
    Girl #1: I hope this is over in a minute. We have to sing "Happy Birthday" to the 8-year-old who just puked all over Table 6.
    Girl #2: I better get a nice tip out of this. Creepy dude's Drakar Noir reeks.
    Girl #3 (a.k.a., Carol): Why does this fucker have his arm around me!? If he makes that stupid fucking "There's a party in my pants" joke, I'm going to punch him in the mouth. I am going to kick that bitch Jen's ass for this...
    Girl #4 (a.k.a., Jen): This'll teach you to ditch a shift so you can go to the beach with my boyfriend, Carol. Bitch.
    Girl #5: This isn't so ba...wait a second...WHAT is that poking me in the leg!? It's too small to be someone's hand. OH. MY. HOLY. GOD.
    Girl #6: Three-foot buffer zone? Check.

11. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Not the only thing those girls are propping up.

12. Well thought out enough to make it worthy of second place.

Sorry, but the "13 boobs" probably won't be beat.

Draft saved Draft deleted