1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you like breasts with your coffee?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Sep 24, 2009.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Eeewwwww.

2. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

That's sad.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

What is bothering more than the picture itself, is the fact that you had to go back in and edit the post. I'd hate to think what you posted before you went back in and "fixed" it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

What bothers ME more than the picture itself is that I read a thread about breasts and coffee, and immediately thought of the Burger Queen.

(To answer your question, on the first try, I was wondering how many cups the forementioned giant boobed chick could fit in her cleavage.)

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Looking at the pic on the bottom left, I'm wondering how she gets her shirt on. That tank top looks like a window shade that got away from you, and just flapped up and over the roller.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

One girl, more than two cups?

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Speaking of unexpected strippers, one time the beverage cart girl at the golf course where I was playing with some friends was persuaded by one of the drunker members of the group to flash for cash.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

It's a polaroid (sp) picture. No way to get it online, I don't think. If I could, believe me, I would.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

the beer cart girl did a lot more than that at one of our local shithole courses.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

You can't just leave it at that, you guys - details? :D

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She also fixed their divots.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

There wasn't a thing she wouldn't do. She was only there about 2 to 3 months. This course is a place that holds a lot of tournaments and does quite a few stags, it was a very popular place for those 3 months.

Draft saved Draft deleted