1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you like breasts with your coffee?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

No. I want a tall, skinny vanilla latte with Herpes Simplex 2 and a little whipped cream. Herpes Simplex 1 is fine, too. And I guess I could deal with nipple if the three second rule applied. Actually, I'm sitting at a Panera right now. And I'm looking at these employees. I'm looking real closely. They all look like they commit misdemeanors.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Do any look topless?

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

You should ask them to play basketball and throw "waded" up dollar bills at them.

"Why aren't you opening your underwear?"

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Alright. If I'm not back in five minutes, someone come bail me out by tomorrow...I will probably be contracting Simplex 2 in jail tonight.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

[​IMG]

"I'll take the cleavage."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I played a similar game with a stripper-turned bartender who decided to strip again the night I was at a major dive bar in East Moline, Ill. Except she didn't try to catch them with her underwear. She tried to catch them with her ... well, let's just say she wasn't wearing underwear! As for the thread title, I don't drink coffee but it might be time to start if I ever visit Washington.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Two Gloves, I think I've been to that bar.

8. TwoGloves

I think it's closed now. What a dive. Which was part of its charm! The best part was I started drinking shots with that bartender that night between the songs she was dancing. She'd buy a round, I'd buy a round. Can't beat that!

9. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

It's been too long since my last excursions to downtown East Mo

10. TwoGloves

Would this be her? (NSFW obviously): http://www.huge-tits-boobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/chelseacharms-collage.jpg

How does the woman manage to stay upright?

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That can not possibly be real. And if they are, well, let's just say they are going to require more than TwoGloves.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Oh, my.

Draft saved Draft deleted