1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you like breasts with your coffee?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Sep 24, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Annnnnnd, here we go......

2. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

With the right licence under adult entertainment, this could be a hit.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

$80 for a cup of coffee?

That's almost as bad as Starbucks.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Difficult to make a decision regarding this story
    I believe that barista pictures would help the reader's understanding immensely.
    Tarc Meridian | Sep 24, 2009 7:38 am | 0 replies | View all | Post reply | Request removal

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Photos can be found:
    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/business/article_212258147.shtml
    and
    http://www.bizzia.com/franchisepick/sexpresso-are-nude-baristas-adult-entertainers/

The photo at the first link is about the size of a postage stamp

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You're the guy who two years ago blamed an attractive high school pole vaulter because idiots started posting her photos all over the Internet and they started some websites with photos of her that got way too much attention. Your rationale: How dare she have a Myspace page (even though you totally confused issues on the thread, and the websites those idiots started with photos of her had nothing to with her own Myspace page and were done without her consent).

Then you went on to essentially argue with everyone that she was asking for it, or as you put it, "by having a Myspace page she put herself into the cross hairs of pervs who are always lurking online and looking for kids to prey on." and that a high school pole vaulter is a "public figure."

Those were in YOUR "morality police days."

Then you wouldn't let it go and started several threads about the evils of Myspace, one funny one in which you took a graph about 2,600 cases of pedophiles on the entire Internet (out of millions of people) and misunderstood it to mean that 2,600 pedophiles had been caught on Myspace. (incidentally, 2,600 pedophiles caught on the Internet, out of how many millions of users, seems really low, when you consider how many have probably been caught lurking near schoolyards, such as the ones your kids play in.)

I don't think you said we needed to outlaw Myspace, but you ranted and raved about how evil it is and how you would never let your kids be normal teens and have a page on a social-networking site.

As much as you try to define yourself as Mr. Liberal-live-and-let-live over and over again nowadays, you have all those threads from when you first showed up here, on which you were the one lecturing everyone about morality.

It makes it impossible to take the new act seriously.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don’t understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal, fucking is legal. So, why isn’t it legal to sell fucking? Why should it be illegal to sell something that’s legal to give away? I can’t follow the logic. Of all the things you can to do a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst. In the army they give you a medal for killing people; in civilian life you go to jail for giving them orgasms. Am I missing something?

--George Carlin

I have to say, I just spent the last 10 minutes at my computer laughing at other brilliant stuff he said while I was finding that quote.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I don't care if Zag is contradicting himself here or not. He is right.

This is America: Give them the proper zoning code, tax them and let them do whatever they want.

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I don't want nipple touching my coffee. I don't care what sex acts people perform (unless John Phillips was involved) as long as my future food or beverage order is not in the near vicinity.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Oh, I agree. Actually, rather than arrested, I think they should be given medals by the Chamber of Commerce for getting men to pay them that much to strip. Is any other business making so much to do so little nowadays?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So do you want your frappuccino with our without Herpes Simplex 2? Hurry up. Other people are waiting!

Draft saved Draft deleted