1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would You Eat Horse Meat?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YankeeFan, Dec 1, 2011.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Inside headline "Want a filly cheesesteak? Horse meat now legal for human consumption"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. joe

joe Active Member

If I was hungry enough, I'd eat the ass end out of a horse. I ain't ever been that hungry.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Yes, but would you eat the heart of a horse if it meant you could be the Khaleesi of the Dothraki people?

/nerdalert

[​IMG]

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

http://www.frankcollison.com/images1/Movies/OhBrother/ohbrotherstew.jpg

Never trust a Hogwallop. Or his horse stew.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Just to burst your bubble on this... Isn't she like 14 years old in the book version?

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Emilia Clarke, the actress is like 24 in real life, and I think like 19 on the "show" version of GoT. Not sure why that would "burst" my bubble, since nothing I posted related to wanting to bone her. Anyway, I have not read the books, and don't know that I will. I just thought that scene was CRAZY, but decided against posting a picture with her chomping into a bloody horse heart.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Thought it would add a little twist for you.

It's a crazy show and a damn good show all all once. I will watch it just to see that girl gut the boy king with that short sword.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

What? No Steve Rushin jokes? :D

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Eat me."

10. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I am basically the aniti-Ragu
    Never had horse, but also never had the opportunity. I probably wouldn't shy away from it. I've had bison (delicious), wild boar (outstanding), deer, moose, a little bit of bear . . . really the only line I draw is cats and dogs, and I'm not sure why. I hate cats too. With a passion. Dogs I'm probably too attached too to
    think about it. That and vermin. I couldn't eat rats, mice, etc. Rabbit I would love to try. I also want to try gator some day.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

My friend Jay Riemenschneider eats horse all the time.
    He gets it from his butcher.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Wow. Had to google that one, and I'm pretty good at picking up on Seinfeld references.

Draft saved Draft deleted