1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst Week

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I don't know about anybody else, but we enjoy this show. Always good for a few laughs. Opening scene tonight was priceless.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

I watch because it happens to come on after Two and a Half Men. But it's growing on me.
    And the opening was hysterical tonight.

3. Moderator1

That's exactly how we got into it.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

And here I thought you were posting about your Worst Week because The Queen wanted to re-name the puppy?!

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

It's funny that some British shows like this, which was originally a BBC job (The Worst Week Of My Life), manage to find their niche, and others don't.

6. This show is quite grand. It is always good for a few laughs and cringe-worthy moments (in a good, don't do that Sam kind of way).

7. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

I love it. Absolutely love it.

8. Moderator1

Funny episode tonight. I'm starting to look forward to this show more than any of the other Monday night shows.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've never seen it before. I had an interview to conduct, so I paused it. I love Red Foreman, though, so I'm sure this'll be good.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Boy, this guy's day isn't going well at all.

11. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Happened to catch the premier and liked it. I wondered how they could sustain the bumbling, but they've been really clever with it. It's not something where you peel apart the layers like "30 Rock" or "The Office," but that's OK. It's an enjoyable show.

12. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

I watch it On Demand on Tuesday mornings. I specifically get up early just to watch it. If Moddy thinks tonight's show was funny, I'm excited to get up tomorrow morning.

Draft saved Draft deleted