1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst Starters in the NFL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by FantasyAlliance.cm, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Jones was really good for me, but I made that list pretty quickly, and it was hard finding another RB to stick in for the NFC. Every other starter had more yards than Jones, but that is also due to his injury.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

You made that list pretty quickly? I don't believe that for a second. You being a superb fantasy football genius with his own web site. I'm sure you'd research it and get all the facts.

3. SnoopCoog

SnoopCoog Member

Houston Texans.

4. None of their teams had any prospects enterring the season, so Fox did the worst job this season. As a whole, his career has been good.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

THE GIANTS HAD NO PROSPECTS?!?! They were considered Super Bowl-caliber!!

the Cardinals were a popular playoff pick.

And the Falcons HAVE MICHAEL VICK!!! VIVA LA SUPER BOWL!!!!

Good God man. You've got to be a self-parody.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

In other news, even though you have your own website, I think it's pretty easy to say that you will not be invited to the No Idiots Allowed league any century soon.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Please, go back to your fantasy world. Now.

No doubt the Panthers have been bad, but for you to validate this ridiculous list doesn't make you any better a person nor Fox a worse coach.

Crawl back in the cave from which you evolved.

BYH, too late to include this idiot in the Idiots and Trolls League?

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

He could be the commissioner.

9. chester

chester Member

Didn't Jon Gruden WIN a Super Bowl a couple of years ago? Or am I misreading this line.

10. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Uh ... didn't Gruden take Tampa Bay to the Super Bowl one year -- and win it?

11. Also, Arizona completly sucks, but the Giants and Falcons are both .500 and in playoff contension. Not true with the Panthers.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You do realize there is a button called "spell check" at the bottom of each post, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted