1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst helmets in the NFL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Beef03, Sep 8, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It looks nothing like a ram horn. It looks like one of those crappy cookies with the swirl. You can get a box of those for $2.49 at the store.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No one asked you.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No. Looks like he called the Buc gay and said that Evil Hasslehoff looked like the Buc.. any connection you may draw is purely coincidental..

4. Jay August

Jay August Member

Not sure what would look more realistic in your mind. Would you like actual horns protruding from the helmets? You sound as though you didn't get the Rams helmets when you first saw them, then when somebody informed you, you got defensive.

"That doesn't look like a horn, it looks like a cheap cookie!"

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Almost exactly the opposite. When I was younger, I thought the Rams helmets and unis were sort of cool. Then again, I also was a Jets fan for a short time.

The Rams "horn" is about as realistic as the "Wolverine" logo. If you really stretch your imagination, those images appear to be something. If not, they're just swirlies and spikes.

Draft saved Draft deleted