1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst gift, 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Dec 25, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

Mourn the loss of the pants for a day, then love the blanket for many, many years to come.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

For me, as soon as pants get that hole in the crotch, out they go.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

;)

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Pretty much. They were my concert pants, my bar pants, my lucky pants, my I-look-coolest-with-these-on-pants and my favorite pants. Now I've got a favorite blanket, I suppose.

It was a cool gift.

And, F_T: No hole is big enough for me to ditch a pair of pants. There's always a second, third, fourth or fifth life.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I would give you massive shit but, I must admit, I can relate. I have enough jeans yet there's one pair that is old, battered, holey and more. No need to keep them. But I do. And will. Forever.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I think we can all relate somehow. I moved them to five cities in the last four years, and I always get a little attached to the things closest to me -- my car, my CDs, my hats and my pants. Losing any of them is tough.

Draft saved Draft deleted