1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst album you still own

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Mar 7, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Had it. Probably still do somewhere. Man, I really need a better CD collection. My iPod has spoiled me.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

There's an extended version of "Return of the Mack?" Oh my God! I gots to get that.

3. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

The Marshall Mather's LP was one of the Top 200 by Rock Hall. It was in the Top 50 even, so it cannot count here.

4. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

That is the "Kiss My Ass" CD that came out around '95.
    Garth Brooks actually did "Hard Luck Woman".
    There are some really good songs on that CD. Dinosaur Jr.'s version of "Goin' Blind" is really good. "Calling Dr. Love" was done by Shandi's Addiction, which feature Maynard from Tool, Brad Wilk and Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine, and Billy Gould from Faith No More.
    One song that was supposed to be on it was Nine Inch Nails' version of "Love Gun", which would have been bad-ass.

5. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Wynona Judd's solo debut CD.
    Wynona.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I love the MM LP.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Them's fighting words. Those two songs right there are among the best singles of the alt-rock era...ESPECIALLY "Possum Kingdom." It's too bad the Toadies broke up after that, but at least they left on top. That song is fucking great.

Some of you need to re-define the suck. Bryan Adams DOES NOT SUCK. At least before 1994. Reckless is a classic album (hi Huggy!). And "In The Heat Of The Night" off Into The Fire is one of the best singles of the '80s.

To answer the question would require a wide-angle lens shot of my CD collection. And my wife is sleeping so that's not happening. :D

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I do, too, and mine has scratches so I have to skip the blow job track.

Doc and I are now listening to Boyz II Men, Motown Philly on youtube. God bless youtube. :)

9. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

They didn't break up right after that. I remember them putting out a new album sometime around 2002.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

HAHAHA the pussy-whipped cocksucker comment is quote-worthy.

TLC is OK. "Baby Baby Baby" is a great song. And the lead three singles off the next album are classics: "Red Light Special," "Waterfalls" and "Creep." Waterfalls OWNED the summer of '95. That and "Spiderwebs."

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Too late. :D

I had it on vinyl as well. Of coures, I was 9.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Don't go chasing waterfalls
    Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to

Surprised Magic Johnson didn't end up in that video.

Draft saved Draft deleted