1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Cup caption contest (pic possibly NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jun 22, 2006.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

[​IMG]

My entry: I know what his GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL is.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Sofia Reyes, of Mexico City, Mexicco, stands in front of the Mexican nation's national flag as Rolando Arrojo, a defenseman for the Mexico's soccer team, participating in the World Cup soccer tournamanent, shows his surprise Thursday June 22, 2006. (AP photo/Hans Doucheflinger)

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Hey bitch, gimme back my.........holy frijole........chi chis grande!

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

You see chicos! This is one of the reasons why I will not be illegally imgirating any time soon.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Priceless but I prefer:

Consuela says Feliz Navidad as she surprises Roberto with an early present. Now, will Roberto get to unwrap the rest of it?

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Viva la Mexico!

7. Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett Active Member

Senorita, you're not allowed to keep the balls when they get kicked up into the stands.

8. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Doucheflinger? Seriously? Sorry gang, that's far better than any of your cutlines.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The cutline I'd like to run:

I'm tired and I want to fill this space, so here's a photo of a Mexican lady with big tits.

Alas, I desire employment.

10. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Sofia Reyes successfully demonstrates why she should be allowed to enter the U.S. while bypassing any and all waiting periods. Her friend, mysteriously, was deported.

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Muy caliente!

Draft saved Draft deleted