1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Words fail me ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pressboxer, Apr 9, 2009.

1. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

I don't claim to be politically astute and steadfastly avoid the discussions on that board, but this is too good to pass up. It really gets going about the 10th or 12th photo.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgamu-toys.info%2Fsonota%2Fsw%2Fobama%2Fobama.html&sl=ja&tl=en

This is translated from Japanese, which adds a certain something extra in its own way.

2. dargan

dargan Active Member

That's one of the best things I've ever seen.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Holy crap, I cannot believe that's real and at the same time it could only be real.

"The chair of the American flag and flag pole is a timber,旗立台竿頭and uses the metal parts.
    星条旗自体の作りもしっかりとしており、重量感や質感も相まって迫力はなかなかのモノです。 The firm also makes the American flag, and the sense of texture and weight combination punch is a good thing."

4. dargan

dargan Active Member

I'm literally laughing out loud at this stuff.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

He fights Darth Vader!

"The other figure is not anything that unique taste of the fun. Such as action figures is a major low-priced items, Including optional items, included the entire building was stunned by the firm."

6. azom

azom Member

Fantastic.

And Obama's going to TAKE my guns? Looks like he's ready to start giving a few away...

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What were you searching The Google for?

8. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

I'm partial to the James Bond Obama pose with the curious cutline: "Toward the end of the game."

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

"here's your bowl of oranges ..."

10. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

:) I've had a horrible night, and this just made it OK, pressboxer.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Once he pulled out the gun I lost it.

12. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Did not know this, but he is the first U.S. president with kung-fu grip. Good to know.

Draft saved Draft deleted