1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WOOT-OFF! and there's one on kids.woot.com too

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jun 19, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Meh, I posted on both the threads that were relevant (the one about the shirt itself, and one about the Smartpost sucking) and got an e-mail back from them saying they don't guarantee delivery by any time on free shipping, they didn't owe me an explanation and I'd get the shirt when I got it.

I'm paraphrasing, but it's close.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well how the hell are we supposed to barrage them with sympathy for you if you ain't pointing us in the right direction?

3. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

That really blows. I've been a wooter for a long time, and I've never had any problem.

But yeah, Slappy and I are on your side.

btw, I don't know what shirt you bought, but I bought two not too long ago. One came in, the other hasn't come in yet. And the one my girlfriend would really, really love hasn't come in yet. I'm getting scared.

I've got her a couple of big-ticket items, but I'm convinced the $10 tee will be the one she loves the most.

4. imjustagirl

INT, I'd go check the account and click on the shipping info. Mine said "Not found" when I clicked on it. THAT'S what hacked me off most...don't post shipping information if it hasn't been shipped, you know? I assumed everything was on the up-and-up.

This is the one I bought. My mom loves Christmas, and my brother loves turtles. Hard to explain, but it's perfect.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Phone the neighbors and wake the kids. It's back.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Waiting since last night for the monkeys. We've had several tragic monkey assassinations here lately, on account of the new puppy who is systematically wiping out the entire fleet. Very distressing.

7. I'll never tell

I may have been down for one of those oven mits, but I was away from the computer. Otherwise, I've been watching it pretty hard and haven't seen anything I can't live without.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

haven't seen a thing I need either -- and if there was (26" Vizio for 220), they had like four.

9. I'll never tell

I can't decide whether or not I need one of their t-shirts ... $12 isn't bad, but I'm wondering if I can get a couple and still get the $5 shipping for two or three shirts.

10. imjustagirl

it says free shipping on the shirts. Unless you're talking overnight.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Looks like you will have a while to decide on the shirts.

12. I'll never tell

Holy crap. Good catch!!!! I'm in for the Cookie Monster!

Draft saved Draft deleted