1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women and tattoos

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'd get her into therapy.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

"I think I'll get a tattoo of a butt......on my butt!" [butthead]

3. I dated a girl who had something like 7 small or medium sized tattoos discreetly placed all over her body ;) - including a tribal around her arm. Didn't bother me.

The key is moderation - just like anything else.

A full-on snake thingy wrapped around a lady's arm like Smasher described is a turnoff.

Maybe that's why I want Carly off AI nearly as bad as I want to see Archuletta go

[​IMG]

(that and the Celine Dion hand gestures)

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Eh, I'd be much more likely to dress up like Aurra Sing :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If you use the 'doth protest too much' you have to go with 'methinks.' The only excusable usage. 8)

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

I don't care if a woman has a tattoo of an apple on her twat, it's her body, and I won't tell her she can't put them on there.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Y'all doesn't really fit so much, though. ;D

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You're not the bard of SportsJournalists.com for nothin'.

9. You're responding to the wrong person. I never said a woman couldn't do what she wants to her own body.

But if we're talking about dating - which we are, even though I'm married - I wouldn't date a girl with sleeves of tattoos.

Of course, I may be wrong. While I was smoking, I dated lots of women who swore never to date a man who smoked.

Good thing I have other assets. ;D

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

My bad; I wasn't responding to you in general, just responding in general, but not generally to you.

Yeah.

Anyways, the apple on the twat would be kinda cool.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Smoking and tattoos are, theoretically, automatic disqualifications for me. But so many women have tattoos, I'd really be limiting my potential dating pool if I eliminated every woman with a tattoo. Plus, with some women you might not find out she has a tattoo until she's naked. And then what are you going to do? Zip up? I think not.

But still, my preference would be no tattoos, to go along with no jewelry, nail polish or much makeup. Apparently I prefer a more natural look.

12. If you Google without the safesearch on, you'll find Homer Simpson there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.