1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman reveals that Al Franken sexually assaulted her while he was in office

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Nov 20, 2017.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Has a single Democrat in the House or Senate called on Franken to resign?

Even one?

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Jew allegedly cops a cheap feel: OMG, those girls are telling the truth! He's got to go!
    Evangelical Christian allegedly tries to lure teens into his "relationship" orbit: OMG, those girls are lying little sluts!

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Yeah, that's it.

So, have any elected Dems called for his resignation?

What I'm looking for is consistency. Is there any?

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Moore will probably still win. He took a hit in the polls but it's tightening back up. Alabama is likely to elect a pedophile.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

OK, people keep saying this. He's not a pedophile. He's ... something. I think there's a name for it. But he wasn't pursuing pre-pubescent girls.

6. Dick Whitman

That said, yeah, he weathered the first 48 hours. If you can do that, people always seem to come back. It's how Trump's campaign went. People wanted to vote for him over her. Any time one of his flare-ups would occur, they'd back away - but they'd come back once things calmed down.

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

How on earth have you spent as much time as you have on Internet message boards without having internalized the world “ephebophile?”

franticscribe likes this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

One of the most worst hypocrites I have ever encountered just complained about the inconsistency of others. This is truly fucking priceless.

WCIBN likes this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

OK. I'll go with criminal, disgusting fucking piece-of-shit, fuckwad asshole who should be in jail, whom Alabama is about to elect to the Senate.

10. Dick Whitman

No boards about it, pal.

Big Circus likes this.
  11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

SJ.com...marginally less likely to attempt to defend child molesters on technicalities (TM)

melock likes this.
  12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

People in many other cultures are wondering what the big deal is with older guys trying to pair up with teens.

melock likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted