1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

wocka wocka wocka ... Pacman reinstated

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, Aug 28, 2008.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

WWL reporting it now.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

ESPN is reporting this as if no one knew this was coming anyway. God I hate them.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

It's Adam.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Roger Goodell has no balls.
    Should have been banned for life.

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

In 16 weeks, I'm guessing the Cowboys will feel like they would have been better without him.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

This actually drives me nuts. He declares he wants to be called Adam to put ``Pacman'' behind him. But that's only in his ``business'' dealings -- well, Pac, we're not in business with you. He goes by ``Pacman'' in his dealings with the team. Every teammate and every coach refers to him as ``Pacman'' or ``Pac'' in every quote I've heard or seen. Every single time. So if you want to use the quote, you have to refer to him as Adam ``Pacman'' Jones for it to make sense. So I say we ditch this Adam crap and go back to Pacman.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

L.L. Cool J agrees.

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Not that I disagree with you, but did you say the same thing about Owens? Alot of people did.

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

In 2007, Owens was more trouble than he was worth to the Cowboys. Last season, however, he was clearly an asset.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Owens might be a nut but he's not a criminal.
    Jones is a fucking thug who will not make it through the season without being arrested again.

Draft saved Draft deleted