1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wis. attorney general tells Crandon citizens not to talk to reporters

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Oggiedoggie, Oct 15, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

What trial?
    There won't be one in this case.

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Solid point. Clearer on second read. My bad

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Isn't the media's role to investigate things? What if someone finds out the cops knew the kid was a ticking time bomb? Think the AG is gonna broadcast that?

Hey, don't want the media poking around your fair city? Don't give a badge and a gun to crazy 20-year-olds. How's that work for you?

4. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

Poor Peg?

She blew a .012 when found in a friggin' ditch. So she was driving while smashed, which means she put lives at risk, hers and anyone else on the road that night.

In addition, she was screwing the taxpayers by using her state car for private use above what state law allowed. She was nailed by an ethics investigation on the matter.

Poor Peg? Sorry, but she did not deserve to return to office. And no, I didn't vote for the current AG.

5. I didn't defend what she did.
    I just liked her and feel bad that she screwed up the way she did, is all.
    Geez.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I keep getting confused. Is the media an enemy of government or a subsidiary? I guess both...

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Depends whether the reporter is a Lapdog or a Leftist Attack Mongrel.

8. [​IMG]

Arise, ye wretched of the (woof) earth!

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I am presuming with the order for silence that the AG is looking at some conspiracy or negligence charges. That's the only way this makes sense.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Yeah, I think with this many dead, you have to make absolutely sure no one else was involved.

Draft saved Draft deleted